Monday, November 30, 2009

The road not taken


All of Roberts Frost poems sound like riddles. The road not taken was about a guy who was unsure of what road to take. The story could be about different reasons why he is unsure to which road he wants to pick. I believe that one road could be evil and the other road could be good. To me the last two lines are really important to my opinion of the meaning of the story. It says " I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference". I think that more people choose the evil or bad road in life instead of the good one and in Robert Frost's poem when he says " I took the one less traveled by" I think he is trying to say that he chose the good path in life. Also when he says " And that has made all the difference" I think that picking the good road in his life has really help him out. It is just my opinion all these poems seem to have a hidden messege.

No comments:

Post a Comment